Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just Trust God

Three words. But it's harder than it sounds, isn't it?

I'm gonna keep this short.

God wants us to trust Him. He made you, He knew everything about you before you were born. He made every singe person in your life, every situation is known by Him before it happens. Don't you think He's going to take care of you?

I know it's easy to get frustrated, flustered, worried, concerned, and anxious. It's not worth it. "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" (Luke 12:25) Go to God with every concern, every anxious thought, every worry. Give it to Him, don't worry, trust. Rest in the knowledge that His protective, loving arms are around you. Just trust God.

"If you're worried, pray, and if you've prayed, don't worry."
-Unknown



2 comments:

Jenna said...

Dear Marissa,
I'm so sorry that I haven't commented in a while:( Life has been so busy!

Just...Trust...God... You're so right, that's simple - right? And oh so tough!

Since I've "just trusted Him", the peace that fills my heart has been tremendous. Thanks for reminding me of the verse in 1 Thess!

Your friend,
Jenna

Unknown said...

Great post, Marissa! I love that quote too. Blessings!