Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What's been going on around here...

Lots! Today is the first day in a while that I have actually wondered, "What should I do now?". I have to laugh at myself because normally we are so busy with school, practicing instruments, lessons, everyday life..... and I so often wish I had more time to read, sew, cook.... etc. Now when I don't have anything that needs doing, I have to think about what I should do.....

Last Monday we had our winter orchestra concert.... I can't believe half the year is over already! The concert went pretty well though and was a lot of fun. :)

Yesterday Danielle, Mary and I did a Christmas harp trio at a nursing home. I hope the residents enjoyed it.... haha I think they did. :)




Right now I'm listening to Andrea play one of my favorite hymns on the piano. :)

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise the Thee.
Holy, holy, holy! merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!

Alright, I think I've rambled enough for now.

Blessings!
Marissa

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh, that's great how y'all went and played your harps at the nursing home! I bet the residents really enjoyed that. :)

~ Love,
Lindsay