Friday, January 1, 2010

Just think..... and Happy New Year!

Just think,
you're here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
--Roy Lessin

What a blessing to be able to look back on this year and see God's hand of faithfulness and blessing in our lives. He has been so good to us this year (and every year!) and I am excited to see His plans for my family in 2010.

One of the blessings God gave me in 2009 was getting know and read about all of you through blogger. You have each been such a blessing in my life! Thank you for your wonderful, encouraging posts, comments, etc. I am so thankful for you all! :)

Blessings to you in 2010!
~Marissa

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello Melissa and Andrea! I just came upon your blog tonight, it's lovely! :D I just love the spirit you both have and I'm looking forward to getting to now you both better in the future and reading your previous blogs posts! :D

God Bless!
~Rachel~

Unknown said...

Hey Marissa and Andrea. My name is Tessa. I'm one of Laura Lazet's music students, and I know I've at least met Marissa at the summer recitals. Somehow I stumbled upon this blog, and it was exactly what I've needed... I guess encouragement to keep moving on and reminders that Jesus really does give hope and grace. So thank you a lot for writing these posts!
-tessa

Jenna said...

Happy New Year Marissa and Andrea! It's a pleasure to "know" you through the blog world as well...many blessings to you and your family:)

Jenna

Marissa said...

Hey Tessa! Nice to hear from you again! :) I'm glad you have been encouraged by our blog and I hope that it continues to be a blessing to you. Hopefully we will see you again soon! :)
~Marissa

Lulu said...

Happy New Year to you, too! So far, 2010 is great! :) I also got a new blog, check it out!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea and Marrisa,
I really enjoy your blog I found it off my friend Caroline's(Standing in the Sunlight) Blog.
Oh. and we have something in common,
I am a follower of Christ,I homeschool, I like to play the piano,sew,knit,crochet,and I noticed you guys wear long skirts to be modest, well so do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerly,
Mylena