Friday, March 5, 2010

Joy- February's Challenge

Alright, I'm doing my report on Jenna's February challenge--JOY!

Here are some verses that helped me this month:

Habakkuk 3:18- Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
Isaiah 55:12 - You will go out with joy and be led forth in peace...
Psalm 51:12 - Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and grand me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Nehemiah 8:10 - Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

5 of the things that brought me joy:

1. Little boys :) They bring SO much joy and to my life! I love my brothers (and sisters!!!)!
2. Fresh, clean air and SUNSHINE
3. God's Word! I can know the Greatest Author because of His Book.
4. It brings me so much joy each morning to know that God has a plan for me and knows everything that's going to go on each day.
5. Friends and fellowship with other Christians.

Some people are just contagious with joy. Let it be your prayer that you would be so joyful that other people just have to smile! Remember though that joy isn't on the outside only.... true joy comes from Christ in you!

Blessings in Christ,
Marissa

1 comment:

Orenczaks said...

I awarded you a blog award on my blog Dedicated Daughters!
~Kathleen