Thursday, August 13, 2009

Faith Like Potatoes



We watched this movie a couple of nights ago. I would really recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.

Based on a true story, it's about a farmer who moves his family to South Africa. They try to transform a bare plot of land to a working farm.
He is soon tired of working continually and not getting far. Eventually he accepts Christ and his life is transformed.
This story shows the power of faith and giving God everything. He's in control and He knows what's best.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I have heard alot about this DVD, and my family and I would love to watch it!! Maybe I can order it from the library...

Thanks for the review,
Jenna

Lindsay said...

My friend just told me about this movie recently, and she said it was really good. We'll have to rent it soon. Thanks for the post! :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Lindsay said...

I just wanted to let you ladies know that I've awarded you. :)

~ Blessings,
Lindsay

A Joyful Chaos said...

We heard about this movie and got it. It was almost too overwhelming for us so soon after a similar accident with our daughter.