Sunday, August 9, 2009

Peaches are here!



We are so thankful for the peaches we are getting this year! We only have a few ripe ones right now, but there are more coming. They are so good!!!

The weather has been very interesting here the last few days.... Yesterday it rained-hard- most of the day and was dark and gray. Today is SO hot. Dad is glad though because the heat and humidity is really good for some of the plants. The rest of us... not so much. :D Right now Dad, Elaina, Ian and Seth are swimming.

Andrea is coming home tomorrow! I can't wait!
In Christ,
Marissa

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yummy... I love peaches! :)

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious!! Hey check out my aunts blog and tell her what u think about her question. www.familyofthreefornow.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like peaches too! I like your header.
Abby

Josh said...

We always can peaches, but I don't know if we'll get to it this year...
Thanks for following my blog! I pray that God uses something on it to bless you.

In Christ,
Josh