Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Knit/Crochet-Along

Eden over at Heirs of Promise is having a knit/crochet-along! I'm so excited! :) Anyway... if you would like to join, head on over to her blog and check out the details.
Here are the patterns to choose from:

9-Patch Baby Throw (crochet)

Hanover Hat (knit)


I decided to work on the baby throw because I love to crochet! (Plus I think it's really cute.) I have three other projects going on right now, but I'm really excited to do this so I'm going to try! Fortunately the baby I'm planning on giving it to isn't going to be born until June... so I have some time. :)

Have fun!
~Marissa

1 comment:

Eden said...

Hi Marissa, thanks for posting about the knit/crochet along on your blog! It's so much fun to join others doing the same project! Hope you are making progress and I look forward to seeing pictures. ~Blessings, Eden