Friday, February 26, 2010

Meekness and Majesty

We sang this song at a nursing home, and I just loved this second verse! :)

Father's pure radiance, perfect in innocence;
Yet learns obedience to death on a cross.
Suffering to give us life, conquering through sacrifice;
And as they crucify - prays, "Father, forgive."

Oh what a mystery, meekness and majesty;
Bow down and worship,
for this is your God.















I just got a new camera the other day and these are some of the pictures I took with it!

In Christ,
Andrea

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great song, and I love the pictures!!
Enjoy your new camera, Andrea! :)

Hannah said...

Beautiful! Pictures and words! Thank for sharing this Andrea. What kind of camera did you get? I just bought a Canon PowerShot S3 IS the other day, and it is being shipped to me. I can't wait wait!! =D
Blessings in Christ,
Hannah

Unknown said...

Hey Andi,
I love being armed with my camera. Thanks for sharing that verse and the pictures :-) SEE YOU SOON!!!!

Emma

Sisters of Grace said...

Thanks for sharing that song!
I love the second picture!!

Blessings
Emily~

Morgan and Katie said...

I Love that song and the snow pictures!!!