Friday, February 5, 2010

Peach Smoothie....

...a delicious and healthy way to start the day! :)


It's so easy, too! :) We've been making these a lot the past week and I thought I would share the recipe with you.

2 C yogurt (I found this recipe from the Wissman's blog a couple of weeks ago. Give it a try!)
1 1/4 C milk
2 C frozen peaches
1 1/2 Tbs honey

Throw everything in a blender and enjoy!
~Makes about 5 servings~

You can add more or less of anything depending on how thick, thin, or sweet you like it. I think we change it a little bit every day. :)

5 comments:

Christine said...

Yum, it looks really good - I might try it sometime soon! Thanks guys!
=]

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Oh ymmmy!
We will have to try this!

Lindsay said...

Mmmm... that sounds SO good!!
I wish I had one right now. Yum! :)

~ Blessings,
Lindsay

Hannah said...

Yum! I like peach smoothies! I really wanted to freeze some peaches this past year but we never go around to it so, I when I make smoothies they are either cheery or blueberry. My two favorite kinds of smoothies are either peach or strawberry and we did not freeze either if those this year!
I like mango smoothies too, but unfortunately those don't grow here! =D
Have a great day!
Blessings,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

That looks so good,
I will have to try it out.

~Mylena