Sunday, May 31, 2009

God's beautiful creation

Here are some pictures that we took a few days ago near our house....



I believe these are called Bleeding Hearts. You can't really see the shape from the side like this, but it does look like a heart.
Andrea took this picture. Isn't it neat?


Elaina smelling the flowers.

Wow, isn't God's creation beatiful?!?! It is just amazing to think about how He planned each little detail about each flower, insect, and especially... person! He didn't have to, but He choose to work each of us into His master plan and He has specific purposes for each of us!
Blessings,
Marissa

5 comments:

Marissa Kayann said...

Hi,
Thanks for following my blog! I thought I would stop by a check out yours.
Just wonder how you found my blog.
It's always so interesting when people tell me how the found it =)

blessings,
Mairssa

Kayla said...

It is so amazing how God did things.

Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla said...

my sister found your blog and I thought it was neat so I started keeping up on it. God bless!

Kayla

Hannah Paige said...

Hey Marissa! I love thjose pictures...you did a wonderful job taking them. I would ahve to say that my favorite one is the first one of the road!

In Christ,
Hannah Paige