Friday, May 29, 2009

I love my Brothers!

My brothers are such a blessing! It is so much fun to watch them grow up and see how God works in their lives.
Mini Man! (As Marissa and I call him)
Ian loves helping me with my puzzles, which I also love. Spending quality time with brothers is so much fun! Even from a 4 (Almost 5) year old, you learn things that you never would have thought of, and hear things from their perspective. Yes, even though they may seem little, they understand things and have a mind of their own!!!
No, there's nothing wrong with his eyes, no matter how much the picture may decieve you!!


I just thought this was cute. You might not like it as much but I thought I would put it on. =)
P.S. It's Seth. I know it's kind of dark, the lighting was funny, but I hope you can see it!!

Blessings,
Andrea

No comments: